Thursday, May 8, 2014

You DO Have Time for That!

Whenever I talk to people about doing things "from scratch", they often say that they don't have time for that.  I disagree.  Many of the things that I will discuss on this blog are quite simple, and can be done while you watch tv, or surf the internet.  And in most cases, you will be more pleased with the results than if you just went out and bought ready-made.  Some of the tips I will share will actually save time in the future.

For example, some people buy packaged pancake mix.  I've did that for many years until I moved to China and couldn't find it to buy.  After spending two years making my mix from scratch, I have found that it only takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and the pancakes are far better tasting than the ones from scratch!  I doubt I will ever buy pancake mix again.  So even if you think you don't have time, try it anyway, and you will see that it's not as hard as you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment